Cheese balls are amongst the most flavorful and lip-smacking delicacies globally. They are loved across ages, from rug rats and teens to adults and elderly. Though eating them outside has been a perennial option, making Cheese Balls at home is healthier, safer, and more fascinating.
Here’s a quick and easy Cheese Balls recipe to help you make the tastiest Cheese Balls right from the comfort of your kitchen.
- 3 medium-size boiled potatoes
- 1 small onion – finely chopped
- 2 green chilies – finely chopped
- 1 small size green capsicum – finely chopped
- 1-2 tbsp boiled corn
- 1 cup grated cheese
- 2-3 tbsp crushed garlic
- 0.5 tbsp crushed ginger
- 1 tbsp – cornflour
- Salt – as per taste
- 1tbsp – chili flakes
- 1tbsp – oregano/mixed herbs
- 0.5 tbsp black pepper powder
For cheese ball coating
- Half cup plain flour (maida)
- Half cup cornflour
- Water – as required to make a thin paste
- Pinch of black pepper powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup properly crushed corn flakes in a bowl for dry coating
Step 1: Take boiled potatoes in a bowl and mash them nicely (no lumps).
Step 2: Add all the other vegetables and dry masala required to make the mixture.
Step 3: Add 1 tbsp of cornflour and salt as per taste.
Step 4: Mix them all together nicely.
Step 5: Add grated cheese and give it a final mix.
Step 6: Make small (like a crazy ball) balls from the mixture and keep them aside.
Here’s How to Make Oreo Chocolate Cake
Step 1: Take corn and plain flour in a bowl.
Step 2: Add a pinch of salt and black pepper powder.
Step 3: Start adding water to it while stirring, make a thin paste.
Step 4: Now dip a cheese ball in the thin paste with a fork, coat it properly.
Step 5: Take it out and dry coat it with properly crushed corn flakes in a bowl.
Step 6: Keep the nicely coated ball aside.
Step 7: Repeat this process until you are done with all the balls.
Step 8: Take refined oil in a pan, heat it.
Step 9: At last deep fry the cheese balls on medium flame.
Step 10: Serve them hot with tomato ketchup.
Tips & tricks
- You can avoid capsicum and corn if not available; just increase the quantity of onion.
- You can also avoid cornflour in the mixture if it is not wet enough to make the balls.
- You can always change the shape of balls as per your wish.
Have any queries regarding my Cheese Balls Recipe? Ask your questions in the comments section.