If there’s one food item I can never say no to, it is Corn. And why do I say so? Because it never gets boring or repetitive. There are uncountable varieties of Corn.
Moreover, almost all of them are easy to prepare. Take, for example, Crispy Corn and Cheese Corn. Preparing them doesn’t take more than thirty minutes.
And since I have aced cooking the two varieties, I decided to share the respective recipes with you. After all, sharing is caring.
First is the Crispy Corn recipe, followed by Cheese Corn. Therefore, don’t leave the blog at the halfway mark.
Crispy Corn Recipe
- Boiled Corn – 1 Cup (Teacup)
- Corn Flour/Rice Flour – 2 tbsp (Rice flour is the best option)
- Plain Flour – 1 tbsp
- Salt – as per taste
- Black Pepper – ¼ tsp
- Red Chili Powder – ¼ tsp
- Garlic – 2-3 pieces (finely chopped & shallow fried)
- Oil – As per the requirement to deep fry
- Take a bowl filled with boiled Corn (wipe out the water with the help of a towel or tissue paper from the Corn), and add some corn flour & plain flour into it.
- Now, put some black pepper, red chili, and salt as per taste into the bowl. Mix everything well.
- Splash some water if the mixture is not coated well on the top of the Corn.
- Now, take some oil in a frying pan, and heat it on low to medium flame. Once heated, slow down the flame and add the corn mix into it.
- Deep fry the Corn on low flame for 4-5 mins, then on high flame for 2 mins in the end. Keep stirring in between. Do not let them burn; take it out early if this happens.
- Now, let them cool down and spread some fried garlic over them. If required, add more salt and red chili flakes before serving.
Enjoy the evening with delicious crispy Corn with your family.
Cheese Corn Recipe
- Boiled Corn – 1 cup (Teacup)
- Cheese – half cup (grated)
- Oregano – ½ tsp
- Red Chili Flakes – As per taste
- Salt – As per taste
- Take a pan and heat it on low flame.
- Add some boiled corn into it and salt. Mix them and let the excess water dry.
- Now add some oregano and chili flakes; mix them all together.
- In the end, grate some mozzarella cheese over it and switch off the flame. Slowly, the cheese will start melting. Now you can serve it with some more oregano topping.
If you enjoy reading my recipes, subscribe to email notifications using the banner below.