Do you have a sweet tooth? Well, even if you don’t, I am sure Fruit Custard allures you. Filled with healthy ingredients, the savory dessert is everything you need after a satisfying meal.
Here’s my quick and simple Fruit Custard Recipe to help you prepare a delicious pudding.
Also Read: Veg Biryani Recipe: For the Love of Biryani
– Raw Milk – 1 kg
– Vanilla Custard Powder – 5 tbsp
– Sugar – As per taste
– Fruits – Apple (chopped in cubes), Pomegranate, Banana (chopped in circles)
Also Read: Eggplant Curry Recipe (With Gravy)
1. Take a deep vessel filled with 1 kg of milk. Boil it on medium flame.
2. Meanwhile, take custard powder in a bowl, add some cold milk into it & mix so that the powder dissolves well.
3. After the milk is boiled, add some sugar to it & mix.
4. Now slowly, start adding the custard (Step 2) into the boiled milk while stirring. Cook it on a medium flame for 10-15 mins and keep churning it continuously.
5. Once the milk starts getting thick than its standard form, take it off the flame & cool it down to room temperature. Meanwhile, cut the fruits.
6. Add the fresh fruits into the custard once it cools down.
7. Now, you can refrigerate it for 2 hours and have it as a sweet dish after your meals.
Also Read: Onion & Tomato Indian Chutney (Sauce) Recipe
Tips & Tricks
1. Do not add the custard powder directly to the boiled milk. It will form lumps.
2. Always add custard powder after mixing it either with cold milk or water.
3. You can add fruits of your choice.
4. Always add the fruits after the custard is cooled down. Otherwise, the fruits will become soft and get meshed while mixing.
So, that was my simple Fruit Custard recipe. If you are an avid reader, you can subscribe to the Word Street Journal using the following banner to stay updated.